Every two months, we have a call for submissions with two themes, one for photography & art, as well as one for desserts and pastries! We will also be accepting submissions for interviews (i.g. you interview another artist - perhaps you are an artist yourself or simply someone who likes to write - ), articles related to the type of art we feature (you can get an idea by visiting our Instagram or Pinterest profiles), or they could be related to fashion, makeup, design, tv, influencers, artists or beautiful dessert/pastry recipes, health, lifestyle, fitness (it must all be geared towards artists).
We post the themes/concepts below and link the mood boards for inspiration and aesthetic of each. Photographs must be professional and aesthetically pleasing as well as go hand in hand with Conceptual Magazine's style and brand. What is our brand?
- conceptual (storytelling) - We want you to create stories with your work
- luxury - Our publication is luxurious and high quality
- beauty, fantasy, surreal, strange - We feature the beautiful, fantastical and strange
- high fashion & couture - We love fashionable, one of a kind pieces
- Artist centered - We are passionate about promoting artists in our community as well as brands that create unique, marvelous things
Please, let us know if you have any questions by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
click here for full submission guidelines.
Please, do not send in submissions more than a couple of months in advance (This is when we have themes out for upcoming months), as this will be harder for us when going through our emails. again, make sure you look at the guidelines in the link above and follow them as closely as possible. Scroll below for next issue concepts.
deadline: May 15
release: to be announced
note: Image credit info in link
Please, include recipe & a backstory to this shoot/recipe, etc.
Please, email us at email@example.com inquiring about this. We have a fee, as this is more of a beautiful and detailed, in depth advertisement-like feature.